The Modern President - Barack Obama
Dropped the mic in the last White House Correspondents dinner, 'slow jam the news' with Jimmy Fallon, the first active President to appear on the Ellen Degeneres Show, appeared on Comedians in Cars, burned Zach Galifianakis in his own show, broke the Twitter world record in 2015, the list goes on and on. The 44th President of The United States, Barack Obama did this during his 8-year tenure.
The first black President of United States was not only charismatic and witty, he also got a lot of things done.
- Added 14 million jobs to the American Economy
- Improved the economy by preventing a Bush Depression
- Reduced the unemployment rate to under 5%
- Ended the war in Iraq
- Repealed 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
- Passed Wall Street Reform
- Turned around the auto industry
- Introduced Affordable Health Care in 2010 which dropped the rate of uninsured to below 10%
- Revived ties with Cuba
- Obtained U.S commitment to a Global Agreement on Climate Change
- Established Net Neutrality
- Pushed forward Clean Energy Investment
Never afraid to voice his opinion, he publically supported same-sex marriage. He was also the first president since Dwight Eisenhower to serve two terms scandal-free. A romantic who wasn't shy about sharing moments of affection with Michelle in public, inspired the world with their relationship. To Barack Obama, a man who ran the White House with panache, displaying his talent on remaining cool even under an immense amount of pressure.
Tagged under# Fans